The CBA-Ontario Community Brass Band Day is Back.....Virtually!
Together with our host ensemble, the Oshawa Civic Band, we're excited to offer you the opportunity learn and develop your skills from the comfort of your own home! The event will be hosted using Zoom, and will feature clinics and workshops led by (prominent musicians and directors) of the brass band world.
Date: Saturday, April 24th, 2021
Time: 9am - 5pm
- Registration is open from April 1st - 23rd, 2021
- Please Note: This event has a limited number of spots available, after which all those interested are encouraged to register themselves on the waitlist in the event space becomes available.
SCHEDULE: To be announced. Check website for updates.
$35 - Members of CBA-Ontario
* See FAQ
$45 - Non Members
$20 - Students
Is there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The event is recommended for adults, however high school students are more than welcome to attend provided they are of legal age.
Can I register as a member of CBA-Ontario?
Eligibility includes individuals who are currently members of CBA-Ontario, or belong to a member ensemble of CBA-Ontario in good standing. Check our online membership list to see if your band has renewed its membership. Joining or renewing membership is possible online.
What do I need for this event?
- Computer, Tablet, or mobile device
- Zoom Video Conferencing Software
- Your Instrument with all accessories, mutes, tuners, and accessories
- Music Stand & Instrument stands
- Pencil, eraser, notepad
- Repertoire: Provided for you by host ensemble.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm not certain yet if I can attend. Can I register on the day of the event?
Unfortunately, registration closes one day before the start of this event. This is to ensure all participants are provided with repertoire, documents, and materials in advance of the first morning session.